WHAT’S IN OUR GIRAFFE HAMPER?
- a beautiful handmade white willow hamper with a dark brown leather buckle. Crafted by John Taylor of Tadcaster, each one is unique and can be used for many years for storage-or just to look pretty! (approximately 38cm x 28cm x 18cm)
- a gorgeous soft traditional ivory wool baby shawl from G H Hurt and Son. Made from fine merino wool , this is a slightly modern take on a traditional heirloom shawl. Delicate and warm yet lightweight, it is beautifully crafted in Nottingham. Looked after properly, it will be cherished for years, even for generations.
- a soft, 100% cotton sleepsuit with embroidered giraffe motif
- a pack of 7 pure bamboo cloths. Soft and highly absorbent cloths
- a pair of supersoft white cotton socks, packaged in a charming little tin.
- a bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies gentle cleansing baby bath wash and shampoo. Made with relaxing lavender essential oil. Safe for newborn babies-recommended use: over 6lb 10 oz (200ml)
- Guess How Much I Love You-the heartwarming children’s story loved by adults and children alike.
There are treats for the proud parents too:
- a box of Tregothnan tea sachets-made in Cornwall on the Tregothnan estate. We chose the Afternoon Tea blend to help revitalise tired new parents!
- award winning, delicious shortbread biscuits in a striking tin designed by Sara Miller – from the Shortbread House of Edinburgh
- a lovely gift card with a handwritten message of your choice-just let us know the words. Or we can leave the card blank for you to write your own message.