- a beautiful handmade white willow hamper with a dark brown leather buckle (approximately 38cm x 28cm x 18cm)
Made by John Taylor of Tadcaster, each one is unique and can be used for many years for storage-or just to look pretty!
- an exquisite soft traditional ivory wool baby shawl from a company who have supplied receiving blankets and christening shawls to members of the British Royal family, most recently Prince Louis of Cambridge. Made from fine merino wool , this is a slightly modern take on traditional heirloom shawl- warm yet lightweight. Beautifully crafted in Nottingham it is delicate, but looked after properly it will be cherished for years, even for generations.
- a side fastening soft, white 100% organic cotton sleepsuit (0-3 months) from Baby Acorn , with an adorable sketched bunnies design in slate blue and silver
- a soft 100% organic cotton beanie hat from Baby Acorn (one size) – matches the Sketched Bunnies sleepsuit.
- a soft, white 100% organic short sleeved bodysuit (0-3 months) with silver elephant motif, from Molly And Monty
- a pack of 2 luxurious dribble cloths (each 45 cm x 45cm) These soft but highly absorbent cloths are made from 100% Oeko-Tex certified cotton – and printed with water based inks to keep babies’ skin protected.
- a pair of super soft pale blue cotton socks packaged in a charming little tin
There are treats for the proud parents too:
- A carefully chosen Poetry book: the Picador Book of birth poems contains a poem for every aspect of this memorable time in a family’s life.
- A box of Tregothnan tea sachets-made in Cornwall on the Tregothnan estate. We chose the Afternoon Tea blend to help revitalise tired new parents!
- A box of fine English biscuits-flavour varies according to availability
- a lovely gift card : with a handwritten message of your choice-just let us know the words. Or we can leave the card blank for you to write your own message.