WHAT’S IN OUR ULTIMATE LUXURY SILVER ELEPHANT HAMPER?
- a beautiful handcrafted white willow hamper with a leather buckle. Made by John Taylor of Tadcaster, each one is unique and can be used for storing baby paraphernalia. Or just to look pretty! (approximately 38cm x 28cm x 18cm).
- a gorgeous soft traditional ivory wool baby shawl from G H Hurt and Son. Made from fine merino wool, this is a slightly modern take on a traditional heirloom shawl. Warm yet lightweight, and beautifully crafted in Nottingham, it is delicate but, looked after properly, it will be cherished for years, even for generations.
- a soft, white 100% organic Silver Elephant cotton sleepsuit (0-3 months), from Molly and Monty. It has a cute, subtle silver elephant motif, front popper fastening-and has a label free neck to protect babies’ delicate skin.
- a soft 100 %organic cotton beanie hat to match the Molly and Monty Silver Elephant sleepsuit (one size).
- a soft, white 100% organic short sleeved bodysuit (0-3 months) with silver elephant motif, from Molly And Monty.
- a pack of 7 bamboo cloths for wiping milky little faces. Pure and hypoallergenic. Clouds design.
- a pair of soft white socks, packaged in a charming little tin.
- a 200ml bottle of Neal’s Yard Organics Remedies gentle cleansing baby bath wash and shampoo. Made with relaxing lavender essential oil. Safe for newborn babies. Recommended use: over 6lb10 oz.
- a 50ml bottle of Neal’s Yard Remedies 100% organic Baby Massage Oil to relax and soothe both baby and parents. It smells delicious, infused with chamomile, rose and lavender essential oils. This deliciously fragrant oil is gentle enough for newborns . Certified organic by the soil association. Hypoallergenic and dermatalogically tested.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit-the classic story about the mischievous bunny, loved by generations of adults and children.
There are treats for the proud parents too:
- a box of Tregothnan tea sachets-made in Cornwall on the Tregothnan estate. We think that tired new parents will appreciate a pick-me-up cuppa!
- delicious shortbread biscuits from the award winning Shortbread House of Edinburgh to enjoy with the tea.
- a lovely gift card: with a handwritten message of your choice-just let us know the words. Or we can leave the card blank for you to write your own message.